Complaint conditions of the internet shop (e-shop)
integral part of the general terms and conditions
- Only goods that have been purchased from the seller and that are the property of the buyer can be claimed.
- In the event that the ownership right has not yet passed from the seller to the buyer, the seller, in accordance with applicable law, exercises the right to settle the complaint only after full payment in accordance with § 151a et seq. Of the Civil Code.
- If the buyer is a consumer (a natural person who does not act within the scope of his business, employment or profession) for all offered goods is guaranteed for 24 months, unless otherwise stated in the goods and the procedure is in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act and Of the Civil Code and these complaint conditions. If the buyer is not a consumer, the procedure is in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code and the warranty period is 1 year. The warranty period begins on the day of receipt of the goods from the transport company or directly from the seller if the buyer takes over the goods in person on the day of receipt.
- The buyer is obliged to file a complaint with the seller immediately, immediately after finding the defect.
- Liability for defects does not apply to defects caused by the following use:
1. the defect was caused by mechanical damage to the product caused by the buyer,
2. improper handling of the product in a manner other than specified in the instructions for use,
3. using the goods in conditions that do not correspond to their humidity, chemical and mechanical influences of the natural environment of the goods,
4. neglect of care and maintenance of the goods,
5. damage to goods by excessive loading,
6. by using the goods in violation of the conditions stated in the documentation, general principles, technical standards or safety regulations or other breach of the warranty conditions.
- Defects caused by natural disasters are also excluded from liability for defects.
- Liability for defects also does not apply to the normal wear and tear of the goods (or parts thereof) caused by the use of the goods. Therefore, a shorter product life cannot be considered a defect and cannot be claimed.
- The claimed goods must be sent to our address listed below, but not by cash on delivery or delivered in person to the contact address. It is necessary to pack the goods appropriately so that the goods are not damaged during transport, and we recommend sending the goods by registered mail or as an insured consignment. It is necessary to attach a copy of the proof of purchase (invoice) and a description of the defect to the goods, or we recommend attaching the completed Complaint Form together with the proof of purchase. (http://www.nakupujbezpecne.sk/docs/form/reklamacia.pdf). Complaints must be sent exclusively in writing (by post) or in person (not by e-mail).
- The seller will confirm the receipt of the complaint and issue the buyer a confirmation of the claim of the goods in a suitable form. The day of submission of the complaint is considered to be the day of its delivery to the seller. If it is not possible to deliver the confirmation immediately, it must be delivered without undue delay, but no later than together with the proof of the complaint. Confirmation of the handling of the complaint will be sent in writing.
- The seller is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint immediately, in complex cases within 3 days from the date of the complaint. In justified cases, especially if a complex technical evaluation of the goods is required no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After determining the method of handling the complaint, the seller will handle the complaint immediately; in justified cases, the complaint can be resolved later. However, the handling of the complaint may not be longer than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After the expiration of the 30-day period for handling the complaint, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract and will be refunded the full amount for the goods or has the right to exchange the goods for new ones.
- Buyer's rights when making a complaint: 1. in the event of a remediable error, the buyer has the right to have it removed free of charge, properly and on time. The seller decides on the method of eliminating the defect. Instead of repairing the defect (repair), the buyer may request the exchange of the defective item for a faultless one, if the seller does not incur unreasonable costs due to the price of the goods or the severity of the error, 2. in the event of an irreparable error that prevents the proper use of the item for the given purpose, the buyer has the right either to exchange the item or to withdraw from the purchase contract (refund) or a discount on the price. 3. A complaint is considered settled if the complaint procedure is terminated by handing over the claimed goods, exchanging them or returning the purchase price of the goods, a written request to take over the performance or its justified rejection.
- Non-damage of goods, resp. The integrity of the packaging (according to the instructions when taking over the goods) must be checked when taking over the goods, as the goods may be damaged during transport, we recommend buyers to unpack the goods and inspect them in the presence of the carrier. By signing the courier, you declare that the packaging is undamaged.
- These complaint conditions are an integral part of the general terms and conditions, and the seller reserves the right to change them at any time without prior notice to the buyer.
- Contact Norway Shop, Tatranská Lomnica 32, 059 60, High Tatras E-mail - email@example.com
Documents to download
Withdrawal from the contract
Complaint protocol for SK customers
Complaint protocol for EN customers