DALE OF NORWAY VILJA Women’s Knit Sweater
There is a note of both the 50s and the 60s in the Vilja sweater. Knitted in 100% lightweight wool.
DALE OF NORWAY
There is a note of both the 50s and the 60s in the Vilja sweater. The design elements are amplified, featuring the classic Norwegian eight-petal rose, the cross known from the Setesdal and Cortina pattern, and the lice pattern. Knitted in 100% lightweight wool.
Material: 100% lightweight wool, Fiber diameter: 27 micron
- Model height 179cm, is wearing size M
- Neckline in skin soft merino
- Designed and knitted in Norway
- Machine wash using wool-cycle
- Seagull - Lightweight wool.
- Our premium yarn from South American crossbred sheep, produced exclusively for Dale of Norway.
- This light and soft yarn is perfect for mid-layer garments requiring a lighter and softer feel. To make it machine washable it undergoes a revolutionary new wool treatment using natural non-toxic salts.