DEVOLD KLOVSTIEN MERINO SHIRT WMN
New from Devold. Klovstein T-shirt made of the highest quality merino wool intended for mountain biking, downhill and road cycling even in very hot weather. The T-shirt is knitted in a very comfortable loose cut and is extra soft. The fabric is enriched with natural tencel, thanks to which the fabric is elastic and stands out for its even greater resistance. There is an integrated piece of linen fabric on the bottom edge for cyclists to clean their glasses. The cycling T-shirt is revolutionary in that it does not have standard cycling pockets at the back. These would reduce functionality. The whole idea is that the cyclist should have the perfect fabric on his body for a perfect feeling while riding. The Klovstien T-shirt was tested by cyclists in Utah when riding at temperatures up to +40 °C.
Material: 69% Merino wool, 29% Tencel TM / 2% Polyamide, Weight: 170 gr/m2, Fiber: super thin 17.5 microns, Certification: Oeko Tex Standard 100 - wool clothing meets strict quality criteria
- Double hems - guarantee higher durability
- Integrated glasses cloth - for cleaning glasses while driving
- Extended back - protects your hips
- Light, highly breathable material - better drainage of sweat from the surface of the body
- Ventilation Merino mesh under the sleeves - for even better breathability
- Reflective details on the back
- Naturally odor resistant
- Made of the finest merino wool - does not scratch
- Thanks to the flexibility of the fiber, woolen clothes do not wrinkle, they are highly resistant and long-lasting.
- The quality and reliability have already been verified for you by world adventurers and travelers on expeditions, athletes, mountain huts and the Mountain Service.
- Devold has been developing the highest quality wool for over 166 years. Wool directly from the farmers.